Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cleaning House



It slowly dawned on me yesterday that I need to get my act together and set my portfolio to rights. The sad fact is that after my home was ransacked and I lost the last one, I just never bothered to get around to it.

It is a bit like going through your cupboard and throwing away the clothes that don't fit.
You know you have to, but you can come up with a million reasons why not. 

I've spent the last few hours emailing past colleagues from years past in a desperate attempt to get back all the work I lost. It turns out that most of them are a bad as I am at keeping records.

I do hope the new owners of my hard drive appreciate the fact that a time capsule of my 15 year career is stored somewhere in its microchips.


No comments:

Post a Comment